javascript:void(0)

About Metrobazaars

Metrobazaars.blogspot.com is a site listing the details on the latest bazaar schedules, shopping events in Manila and other metropolitan areas in the Philippines. Other events such as expos, tiangge, fairs, flea markets and special garage sales may also be added.

Minimalist Style
I'm trying to keep things simple, just listing the basic details of each bazaar such as the date, time, venue and a small bazaar logo. I'm keeping in mind that this site is made to help shoppers as much as sellers. So we usually go for the basic information to know if we can go or not. Besides, links to bazaar organizers' sites or other websites showcasing the bazaar are added to help interested concessionaires find out details on how to join the bazaar. These links can also be clicked on my interested shoppers as well to know more about the event.

Bazaars in Manila 2008
Although metrobazaars started this bazaar listing in April, we hope to spread the word around these coming months so we could be known to more bazaar organizers and therefore contain the most updated listing of bazaars in the metro.

Why did I do this? How do I profit from this?
Well, this is partly a hobby for me, keeping track of all the events I can go to for my own shopping. More importantly, it is also to help other entrepreneurs out there (like myself) to know which bazaars are available for us to join. Hopefully, bazaar organizers will be posting soon or sending e-mails to advertise their bazaar as well. I give this service for free so I don't really profit from this blog site. My profit is non-monetary and that is to be the first to know about the bazaars in the metro, either for shopping or for joining!

So that's it I guess about this site and a little about me.
If anyone knows any upcoming bazaars, just send me an email or just add a comment on this site!

Happy bazaar shopping!
- Elaine
metrobazaars-owner@yahoogroups.com

0 comments: